Student Enrollment


Young 5's & Kindergarten Registration can be found on the Kindergarten Registration Page

All school forms are listed below the link and can be uploaded, printed, and/or emailed.  We will need to see an original birth certificate to copy for the student's file. Once registrations are complete with all needed documents we can schedule your student.  Any students with current high school credits are asked to submit their most recent transcript to aid in the scheduling process.  Course guides and request forms can be emailed, please contact Mrs. Freeman to receive your copy.

**If you are interested in applying for School of Choice, that form needs to be filled out and returned for approval before starting the registration process.**  School of Choice forms are found in the School of Choice tab under the drop-down "Our District".  These forms can be emailed or dropped off at the open buildings. 

Student enrollment and registration can now be completed online. 

Returning Families, please make sure to fill out the Annual Update Registration Questionnaire and submit it to your student(s) building. 


Request for Student Records

Medical Authorization Form

Consent for Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information and Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments

Residency Form

Home Language Survey 

Concussion Information and Waiver

Free & Reduced Lunch Application

Transportation Information 

Motorized Vehicle Usage Form (High School Only)

MHSAA New Student (Only for new students participating in athletics in 10-12th grade)



Work Permits can be found on our website, there are two forms depending on workers' age.  These forms can also be picked up in the high school office and signed off on once completed by the parent and employer.  If printed from the website copies for the employer will be made on the proper color paper upon approval.


Transcripts will be sent electronically through Parchment.  To request your OFFICIAL high school transcript  Go to   This is for academic and employment purposes only.  Medical information, copies of birth certificates, diplomas, etc. are not part of the academic record following graduation. All requests will be processed on the Tuesday that our office is open if a request is made after NOON on a day we are open the request will be processed the following week.  

Incoming Seniors, you will need to create a Parchment account. If you need help creating your Parchment account, please see the counseling department.