Young 5’s & Kindergarten Registration Information
Thank you for choosing Clinton Community Schools! We are looking forward to having your child attend Clinton Elementary in the fall. Kindergarten registration is an exciting time and we wanted to make sure to provide you with some details and information as kindergarten registration has very specific requirements. Please see below for details:
- All students must complete the student registration forms that are included on our website under Kindergarten Registration
- Students that will turn five years of age between September 1, 2020 and December 1, 2020 MUST complete a waiver (Kindergarten Notification Request for 2020-2021 Form, this form is available on the website), and have it signed and turned in to the school before June 1, 2020.
- School of Choice Form - This is for students that do not live in the Clinton Community School district. Also included on website
- Provide a proof of residency, this can be a copy of your driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement or property tax statement.
- Copy of birth certificate (this must be the birth certificate registered with the county the student was born in). Hospital certificates are not acceptable. *Please note that we must see the original prior to school starting. For enrollment purposes we will accept a copy at this time.
- Current immunization record - we understand that your child may be due for shots during the summer and that is acceptable but would like to have a copy of shots that have already been administered.
- Legal Documentation - Any legal documents that pertain to custody and parental visitations
Registration documents can be completed online or printed, filled out, and placed in kindergarten dropbox located in the circle drive at Clinton Elementary. Any completed kindergarten packets that were picked up prior to school closing can also be dropped in the dropbox at this time.
Additional documents required for registration (proof of residency, birth certificate, immunization records, etc) can be submitted in the following manner:
- Drop off documents in the drop box located by the circle drive at the elementary school. Our address is 200 E Franklin Street.
- E mail or scan additional documents to Karen Wood
- Fax to 517-456-8201
We will be scheduling a time for parents to sign up for Kindergarten Screening at a later date. We will be reaching out to you via e-mail, US Postal mail, website and blackboard to keep you informed.