Young 5’s & Kindergarten Registration Information
Thank you for choosing Clinton Community Schools! We are looking forward to having your child attend Clinton Elementary in the fall. Kindergarten registration is an exciting time and we wanted to make sure to provide you with some details and information as kindergarten registration has very specific requirements. Please see below for details:
- All students must complete the student registration forms that are included on our website under Kindergarten Registration
- Students that will turn five years of age between September 1, 2022, and December 1, 2022, MUST complete a waiver (Kindergarten Notification Request for 2022-2023 Form, this form is available on the website), and have it signed and turned in to the school before June 1, 2022.
- Kindergarten Registration Packets available beginning March 14, 2022, available in the office. Available in the Elementary Office
- Kindergarten Round-Up/Registration on Saturday March 26, 2021, Last Name: A-M 8:30am - 9:30am, Last Names: N-Z 9:30am - 10:30am
- Kindergarten Readiness Testing:
- April 19th, 2022 from 8 am - 2 pm by appointment.
- April 26th, 2022 from 8 am - 2 pm by appointment.
- April 27th, 2022 from 8 am - 2 pm by appointment.
- Please fill out the Appointment Preferred Times Form included in the registration packet and you will receive an email with your appointment by Monday, April 11th, 2022.
- School of Choice Form - This is for students that do not live in the Clinton Community School district.
- Provide proof of residency, this can be a copy of your driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement, or property tax statement.
- Copy of birth certificate (this must be the birth certificate registered with the county the student was born in). Hospital certificates are not acceptable. *Please note that we must see the original prior to school starting. For enrollment purposes, we will accept a copy at this time.
- Current immunization record - we understand that your child may be due for shots during the summer and that is acceptable but would like to have a copy of shots that have already been administered.
- Legal Documentation - Any legal documents that pertain to custody and parental visitations
Online Registration is now open. Kindergarten Online Registration
Registration documents can be completed online or printed, filled out, and placed in kindergarten dropbox located in the circle drive at Clinton Elementary.
Additional documents required for registration (proof of residency, birth certificate, immunization records, etc) can be submitted in the following manner:
- Drop off documents in the drop box located at the elementary school entrance. Our address is 200 E Franklin Street.
- Email or scan additional documents to Karen Wood
- Fax to 517-456-8201
We will be reaching out to you via e-mail, US Postal mail, website, and blackboard to keep you informed.