After School Latchkey Program
Dear Parents Welcome!
Clinton Community Schools offers an after-school program filled with fun and engaging activities among peers. Our program starts at 2:45 p.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. Location: Clinton Middle School 100 E Franklin St. Clinton, MI 49236
- Playground Recess
- Snack is provided
- Whole group reading/team activity
- Individual reading/ homework time
- Free Choice of manipulatives for building or games
- Art Activity
- Friday movie and free choice activities
Children may bring an additional snack for latch-key if they would like to.
Some important notes about the program:
- Latchkey tuition is due in full to the Superintendent’s office on the 1st of every month.
- Part-Time: $50 per week, 3 or less days each week.
- Full Time: $65 per week, 4 or more days each week.
- 15% discount for siblings.
- Tuition payment is due in full on the 1st of the month. Tuition will now be payable through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Late pick-up fee is $1.00 per minute after 6:00 P.M. and may result in the child being dismissed from the program if this becomes a regular occurrence.
- Part-time families can make up days within a week after an absence. Due to act of God days- (snow, rain, etc.), if the building is closed these days can be used made up through the year with administrator approval.
- Full-time families are provided reimbursement at the end of the school year. Reimbursement is only given for scheduled days closed as posted on the district calendar, not act of God days (snow, rain, etc.).
- Withdraw- as stated on your signed contract a two-week written notice must be issued to your child’s latchkey teacher and/or program administrator to withdraw from the program. A sign-out sheet will be available for you to sign when picking up your child for their safety. If there are any changes as to who is picking up your child, please notify us by phone or e-mail. Remember to update your child’s information card periodically with any changes that may occur. Unfamiliar adults picking up children will be asked to show a picture ID. Please refer to the Clinton Community Schools handbook and after-school contract for other important information.
If you have any questions regarding the after-school program, please contact Mimi Scott at 456-2010, or via e-mail at Mimi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for allowing us to help with your childcare needs!
For questions and more information please contact
David P. Pray Preschool
330 East Michigan Ave.
Clinton, MI 49236