School of Choice
Make us your Choice!
The Clinton Community Schools Board of Education has declared its desire to become a "school of choice" for the 2022-2023 school year under Section 105c of the State Aid Act. Application is open for Middle School and High School students. Please see the notice below about school of choice openings for the Elementary.
Section 105c allows a student to attend another district without obtaining the resident district's approval.
Public Notice: Limited School of Choice Program 2022-203 School Year
School of Choice Application
Applications may also be requested by calling the superintendent's office at (517) 456-6501
Call us today to set up your personalized tour at (517) 456-6501
Highlights of Clinton Community Schools:
- District-wide 1:1 technology initiative
- Safe and caring environment
- Transportation for school of choice students
- K-12 Art program
- K-12 Vocal music Program
- 6-12 Engineering Program
- District Certified School Library Media Specialist
- After school child care available
- Mentoring, volunteering, and peer tutoring opportunities
- School Nurse in elementary school
- AP classes, dual enrollment, and online course offerings in high school
- State-of-the-art athletic facilities
- NO pay-to-play athletics for middle school or high school
- On-site athletic trainer for high school sporting events
- Concert, marching, and winter percussion bands
- Over 65% of our graduates go on to post-secondary educational institutions.
- 6% of our graduates attend vocational, trade schools, or the military
- Clinton alumni have graduated from or currently attend Harvard, Yale, Notre Dame, West Point, AirForce Academy, University of Michigan, and other big ten universities