Preschool and Latchkey Enrollment
How Do I Enroll My Preschooler?
Children must be between the ages of three and four years of age and fully potty trained.
Enrollment is a "first come, first serve basis." To enroll you must turn in the following items:
- Signed Contract Form
- Completed Emergency Form
- $50 registration fee (can be refundable prior to August deadline)
- Completed immunization record, physical form (signed by physician), and proof of birth certificate.
What do we do?
Clinton Preschool programs are designed to have students learn through active involvement, beginning with their peers, classroom environment, events and their own ideas. Developmentally appropriate activities include language arts, science & discovery, dramatic play, math & manipulatives, music, art, and cooking.
How Much Does it Cost?
$50 registration fee.
Half Day Program
- Full Time (4 or 5 days per week) $55/week
- Part Time (3 or fewer days per week) $45/week
All Day Program
- Full Time (4 or 5 days per week) $110/week
- Part Time (3 or fewer days per week) $90/week
- Individual speech and occupational services are available to preschool children who may qualify. Please complete the Early On Services form in the preschool packet.
- Clinton Schools will offer to bus to all latchkey students from elementary and middle school buildings and to preschoolers who have a sibling riding the bus
- Call Dennis Venia, Transportation Supervisor at 517-456-7916 for pick-up locations and times.
For questions and more information please contact:
David P. Pray Preschool
330 East Michigan Ave.
Clinton, MI 49236